Olmesartan Medoxomil 40MH + AMLODIPINE 5MG TABLET
This drug contains 2 medications i.e. amlodipine and olmesartan. Both of these help in reducing high blood pressure or the condition of hypertension. They act by relaxing blood vessels to let the blood flow smoothly through the vessels. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB) whereas olmesartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB).
Dosage: It is an oral tablet to be taken once daily with or without food. Actual dosage may vary based on the patient’s medical condition as determined by the doctor. Take this medicine at least 4 hours before taking any other medication to lower cholesterol.
Precautions: 1. Take this medicine daily at the same time.
2. Do not discontinue just because the patient seems fine.
3. In case the results are not visible for 2 weeks, then consult your doctor.
4. Pregnant or breastfeeding women to avoid taking this medicine.
5. Patients with kidney issues should also consult a doctor for suitable medicine
6. Discuss complete medical history with your doctor to ensure this medicine is suitable.
Side effects: Taking this medicine might result in certain consequences as mentioned below:
· Taste change
· Ankle swelling
· Increased potassium level in the blood causing nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle tenderness, etc.
In case any of these side effects stretch long enough, then consult your doctor to get treatment.
Kenriz Care is dedicated to manufacturing the best quality cardiac medicines. Elozeen-A is one of the medicines to cure high blood pressure. These are manufactured in ISO-GMP-certified manufacturing units following various quality standards and norms set by the industry regulators.
Contact us for a supply of Olmesartan Medoxomil 40MH + AMLODIPINE 5MG Tablets.